Erasmus House Party


Erasmus House Party

Friday night I was at an awesome, wild (especially at the end..) Erasmus house party! All the Erasmus students were invited to Ben & Adam's house. Luckily for me they don't live far :) I first went with Milena, my colleague from Germany, to the Tesco express to buy some liquor. Cause we didn't want to come with empty hands ;)

When we arrived the place was already full with people from all sorts of nationalities. I met some Spanish, Italian, German (lots of them), Austrian, Belgian (oh yes there are more of them! instead of only me, Samy and BenoƮt), Dutch and French (they seem to be everywhere) people.

After some time i suddenly ended up with drumsticks in my hand. Probably cause i wanted to play the game 'Rock Band'. Some began to think i play the drums but unfortunately i don't. Still working on my guitar skills though, which hasn't improved yet while the guitar lessons were cancelled for two weeks.

Lots of drinks were consumed that night. Benjamin, my French colleague, was a bit "tipsy" cause some guy told everyone it was his birthday and he had to drink with them. A lot of shots.. But he was 'funny drunk', i've never laughed that much at one evening as when i did then i think :)

Some were drunk in another way.. and ended up dancing on the kitchen table while taking their clothes off. It went a bit too crazy and i think they're glad i didn't film all of it.. At least i had a good laugh and we didn't had to pay them :)