Presentation


Presentation Marketing Strategy

Yes. I do have school work. Quite a lot actually, but most of them spread about the whole semester. Today i had a presentation about P&0 Ferries for my course Strategic Marketing. Together with Pavel, Mike and Merve i had to discuss the micro & macro environmental issues and their industry life cycle model. Mike brought his camera with him and asked one of the students to take pictures of it. That's how i got this picture ;)

I thought it would be good to put this in my blog as well, cause i'm almost only writing about party's and places to go.. But at the end of this semester i have to do exams as well and i'm afraid they're not going to be easy. So let this be a remember to future Erasmus students to keep up with all your assignments and suggested readings. I think it's better that you come to Portsmouth two weeks before the lessons begin (they begin at the beginning of October) to do all the sightseeing and maybe even a trip to London or other close places. I still haven't done everything! Like visiting the Spinnaker Tower or taking the hovercraft to the isle of Wight. There is more to do here than i thought :)