School Of Rock


School of Rock

Saturday noon i went to the first session of the School of Rock society! I joined that society because i love (rock) music and i really want to learn to play some songs i like on the guitar. I was first a bit nervous because i didn't know if it was only for people who already played an instrument or if they also give lessons to beginners. Luckily they do! They'd even bought a couple new guitars so we could practise with them. But there were so many people that there were a few guitars short. Fortunately my sister has lend me her classic guitar, which i had brought with me so i could practise on that one.

I must say i was relieved when i found out i wasn't the only one who had never "touched a guitar" before, because it meant that we were all in the same situation. It was a great session, although we only learned a couple of chords. And i got to learn some new people! So i definitely don't regret the half hour walk i had to make to get there :)