Ben & Jerry's House Party


ben-&-jerry-s-tower
Ben & Jerry's!

"I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too, Thursday i don't care about you, It's Friday I'm in love!" - The people that know me well, knows that i looove ice cream! So i was very happy when i heard Burni and Julian were throwing a Ben & Jerry's house party. To enter, everyone had to bring a pot of Ben & Jerry's (and some drinks). I bought the caramel chew chew. Yes, the one on the top of the picture :) which the awesome Burni has taken, of course.

When i entered, a couple of people were playing the game 'jungle speed'. I love that game and have played it many times, especially at camp, but i didn't know it is originally French. Vincent told me that. He plays it a lot and actually mostly as a drinking game, which is interesting to know... But hey, that's kinda a trademark of 'Erasmus': making drinking games of almost everything. But don't worry mom and dad, i don't do that ;)