Erasmus is awesome! True story...


Erasmus-Portsmouth-2010
Amazing Erasmus people

"This is the end, beautiful friends..." Thank you all for making this semester in Portsmouth an even greater experience than i could ever possibly imagine. It wouldn't have been the same without each one of you i've met here... I hope it's not really the end and that i'll see you all again!

I will never forget: my first night at Little Johnny Russells; the overwhelming experience of Freshers' Fayre; my first pub crawl in England; guitar lessons at the School of Rock; getting beaten at pool; playing "I've Never" at the Reg; late night (drunken) walks to the beach; open mic nights; erasmus socials; Babylon - Never Forget The 90s; houseparty's (and afterparty's at Ben & Adam's); my blue friend; movie nights; cheap trips to London; "I'm awesome, true story"; a drunken person walking into a ticket machine; two drunken persons falling of a canon; a drunk French taken a bike and riding into the sea in the middle of the night; playing Jungle speed as a drinking game; the alphabet game of Carnage; "Where's Vincent?"; the New Kwiki Mart in Albert Road where i could always buy vodka blue; singing 'Time of Your Life' with Burni, Julian and Erica... cause I really had the time of my life. Thank you all for that!